Thursday, May 27, 2010

Workout Report: Days 50 – 56

Monday, May 17
Today, I only danced in class. Our instructor once again chided me for my "ballet" moves. His exact words, "We're going to have to beat that [ballet technique] out of you." Apparently, I was doing développés instead of proper kicks with a flexed foot during the Charleston.

Tuesday, May 18
P90X Cardio X Workout Results:
  • 46 minutes, 26 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 122bpm
  • 220 calories burned
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: ankles, hips, knees

Wednesday, May 19
P90X Back and Biceps + Jackie Warner's 20-minute Cardio Workout Results:
  • 73 minutes, 64 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 139bpm
  • 475 calories burned 
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: jaw, elbows


Thursday, May 20
I did not work out today.

Friday, May 21
Mari Winsor Pilates (Bootcamp Express) Workout Results:
  • 20 minutes, 18 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 133bpm
  • 120 calories burned 
  • Note: Bootcamp Express is the only Mari Winsor Pilates workout (so far) that has gotten me into my target zone.
Saturday, May 22
P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps Workout Results: 
  • 55 minutes, 30 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 122bpm
  • 260 calories burned
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: elbows, knees, shoulders
  • Note: I was very tired and depressed today, but I'm glad I finished this workout. I wanted to quit several times. 
Sunday, May 23
Mari Winsor Pilates (Power Pilates) Workout Results:
  • 50 minutes, 0 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 81bpm
  • 45 calories burned (Ridiculous!)
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: elbows, knees
Week 8 Results: May 17 – May 23
  • 5 workout days
  • 1120 calories burned (excludes any calories burned during dance class)
AWW – XoXo

P.S. I'm selling my Mari Winsor Pilates system. Email me if you are interested. Thanks!


    Share/Save/Bookmark

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    The information in this blog is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. Please consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program.