Monday, June 21, 2010

Workout Report: Days 78 – 84

Monday, June 14
Jackie Warner's Power Circuit (Routine A=Chest/Quads/Triceps/Core) Workout Results:
  • 58 minutes, 36.5 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 125bpm
  • 310 calories burned
  • I completed this workout two times, but I didn't do the 20-minute cardio.
Tuesday, June 15
I did not work out today because our cat went to the vet; he continues to have health problems since his surgery.

Wednesday, June 16
I did not work out today because after taking our cat to the vet yesterday, we ended up in the ER at 2am with our dog. Then we returned at 10am for our cat's appointment and again at 3pm for our dog's appointment (follow-up for the ER visit). That's four vet visits in 29 hours. I think I got maybe three hours of sleep altogether. :(

Thursday, June 17
Still recovering from the past two days with our pets. Very stressful and not enough rest.

Friday, June 18
Jackie Warner's Power Circuit (Routine B=Back/Hamstrings/Biceps/Core) Workout Results:
  • 63 minutes, 38.5 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 122bpm
  • 325 calories burned
  • I completed this workout two times, but I didn't do the 20-minute cardio.
Saturday, June 19
I did not work out today because my hamstrings were killing me.

Sunday, June 20
Jackie Warner's Power Circuit (Routine C=Glutes/Shoulders/Core) Workout Results:
  • 46 minutes, 34 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 131bpm
  • 270 calories burned 
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: elbows, knees, shoulders
  • I completed this workout two times, but I didn't do the 20-minute cardio.
Week 12 Results: June 14 – June 20
  • 3 workout days (pathetic!)
  • 905 calories burned
AWW – XoXo

P.S. I'm glad my reunion is almost here because that means EMAO is over!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

The information in this blog is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. Please consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program.