Sunday, April 25, 2010

Workout Report: Days 22 – 28


Monday, April 19
Although it is not a difficult workout, my husband and I began a Lindy Hop class on Monday nights. I was going to wear my heart monitor, but then I realized how ridiculous I would look so I opted not to. I'm sure I didn't burn that many calories, but I did have a lot of fun!

Tuesday, April 20
P90 Yoga X (Modified) Workout Results:
  • 52 minutes, 16 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 109bpm
  • 210 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 7 (arms=ouch!)
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: ankles, back, elbows, knees
  • Focused on the first part of the program: Vinyasa flow

Wednesday, April 21
I didn't exercise today.

Thursday, April 22
I didn't exercise today either since I have not slept well in over a week. Just too tired to do much of anything!





Friday, April 23
P90 Core Synergistics Workout Results:
  • 62 minutes, 38 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 127bpm
  • 345 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 5
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: ankles, elbows, hips, jaw, knees, lower back
Saturday, April 24
P90 Yoga X (Modified) Workout Results:
  • 58 minutes, 0 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 83bpm
  • 110 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 4
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: ankles, elbows, hips, knees, toes 
  • Focused on the second part of the program: Balance postures
Sunday, April 25
P90 Kenpo X Workout Results:
  • 62 minutes, 40 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 132bpm
  • 365 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: TBD
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: ankles, hips, jaws, knees

Week 4 Results: April 19 – April 25
  • 5 workout days (if you count dance class)
  • 1030 calories burned (excludes any calories burned during dance class)
  • Overall soreness: 5
  • This week was my "off week" from strength training.
AWW – XoXo

    Share/Save/Bookmark

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    The information in this blog is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. Please consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program.