Friday, April 16, 2010

Workout Report: Days 15 – 18

Monday, April 12
P90X Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps + Yoga Booty Ballet (Abs/Core I and II) Workout Results:
  • 81 minutes, 43 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 119bpm
  • 400 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 7 (My arms were killing me the next day!)
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: elbows and knees


Tuesday, April 13
Yoga Booty Ballet (Go-Go) Workout Results:
  • 39 minutes, 19.5 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 128bpm
  • 220 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 4
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: none
Wednesday, April 14
I did not exercise due to painful menstrual cramps. I usually cannot move on the first day of my cycle so considering that I could walk today I can only assume that EMAO is helping my chaotic female hormones. *

Power 90 In-Home Boot CampThursday, April 15
P90X Back and Biceps (modified) Workout Results:
  • 51 minutes, 23 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 116bpm
  • 240 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: TBD
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: ankles, back, knees
  AWW – XoXo

* If you are a man and you have no idea what I mean, ask your wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, friend, doctor, or anyone with a vagina (except your daughter 'cause that is too creepy), and she will explain. Cramps have kept me bedridden (or couch-ridden) for days.

    Share/Save/Bookmark

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    The information in this blog is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. Please consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program.