Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10-Day Acai Berry Easy-Cleanse

If you follow health and diet trends, then I am sure you have heard about the latest crazethe Acai Berry cleanse. Although I believe cleanses are occasionally necessary, I am cautious when products promise to give me a "firm, flat stomach" or "dramatic weight loss." However, not all acai berry cleanses are the same so it is important to do your research.

Dr. Tim Ramirez claims that his berry cleanse is "simple, successful, and doable." Looks make a strong first impression and judging by his website, he needs some help. I wouldn't buy a lottery ticket from this guy. At Best Acai Berry Cleanse, you can read reviews about a variety of berry cleanses, and Acai Berry Cleanse Reports provides tips on how to begin your cleanse.

I decided to try Applied Nutrition's 10-Day Acai Berry Easy-Cleanse, which is very inexpensive at Costco. On the bottle, the company advertises that you will "feel light and clean inside" and that their cleanse is "fast and powerful, yet gentle." The cleanse consists of 40 pills taken over ten daystwo pills in the morning before breakfast and two pills in the evening before bedtime. While they have a mineral taste, the pills are easy to swallow although you may have an aftertaste in your mouth for a few minutes.

I have an incredibly sensitive stomach so I embark on any cleanse with some trepidation; however, the Easy-Cleanse is fairly gentle. The side effects that I experienced included:
  • occasional mild stomach cramping
  • loose stools/diarrhea (typical for a cleanse though)
For someone who suffers from constipation all the time, the Easy-Cleanse definitely works, but it is not a magical cure. It did not:
  • cause me to lose any weight,
  • trim any inches off my stomach, or
  • make me "feel light and clean inside" as the packaging promised.  
I have another bottle though (Costco sells it in twos) so I may "cleanse" again before my reunion.

AWW – XoXo

    Share/Save/Bookmark

    1 comment:

    1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on
      blogs I stumbleupon every day. It's always useful to
      read through content from other writers and use a little something
      from other sites.

      my site - Spiele Key kaufen, http://askmebuddy.yzi.me/,

      ReplyDelete

     

    The information in this blog is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. Please consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program.