Monday, April 5, 2010

Workout Report: Days 3 – 7

Wednesday, March 31 I skipped my workout to see Paul McCartney at the Hollywood Bowl. To find out how the show was, read my review Paul McCartney: Power, Magic, and Pure Ego.

Thursday, April 1
P90X Back and Biceps + Ab Roller (200 crunches) Workout Results:
  • 56 minutes, 44 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 129bpm
  • 310 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 5
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: knees 
Friday, April 2
I missed another workout because I spent so much time writing my Paul McCartney review. Tsk, tsk.

Saturday, April 3
Yoga Booty Ballet (Complete Body Shaping) Workout Results:

  • 37 minutes, 17 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 113bpm
  • 160 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 4
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: hips, knees, neck
Sunday, April 4
I don't have any excuse for not working out on Easter Sunday. I just didn't make the time. I'll never achieve my goal if I keep up this pace.

Week 1 Results: March 29 – April 4
  • 4 workout days
  • 990 calories burned
  • Overall soreness: 5
AWW – XoXo

    Share/Save/Bookmark

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    The information in this blog is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. Please consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program.