Monday, April 19, 2010

Workout Report: Days 19 – 21

Friday, April 16
P90X Legs and Back Results:
  • 61 minutes, 45 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 132bpm
  • 360 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 8 (I tweaked my lower back!) 
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: elbows, knees


Saturday, April 17
P90 X-Stretch Workout Results:
  • 58 minutes, 0 minutes in target zone
  • Average heart rate: 82bpm
  • 110 calories burned
  • Soreness factor: 3 (But I was still sore from the day before.)
  • Body parts that snapped, cracked or popped: ankles, back, elbows, hips, knees, shoulders, toes


Sunday, April 18
I didn't exercise today since my back was still hurting.

Week 3 Results: April 12 – April 18
  • 5 workout days
  • 1310 calories burned
  • Overall soreness: 7 
  • I took it easy the last two days due to my lower back strain, but I still managed to get in one cardio, one flexibility, and three strength training workouts this week.
AWW – XoXo

    Share/Save/Bookmark

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    The information in this blog is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. Please consult your doctor before beginning any diet or exercise program.